Was supposed to post this before Easter, but things mostly never happen as planned for me these days…
Am glad that I could post this at least 2 days after 😁
I look forward to get organized and save some time & energy and thus attain satisfaction,
that means am trying to spent extra time for myself and my space here as this keeps me very happy.
Here’s how I made it
Garlic – 2 heads
Ginger – 1 medium piece
Green chili’s – 2 No’s
Curry Leaves – 2 springs
Cilantro/Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup chopped
Mint leaves – few leaves
Vinegar – 2 tbsp
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Cinnamon – 1 small piece
Cloves – 3-4 no’s
Cardamom – 5-7 No’s
Goat meat – 1 pound (cleaned and cut to small pieces)
Red Onion – 1 medium sliced
Red Chili powder – 3 tsp (or more)
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Meat Masala Powder – 1 tsp (Optional)
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tbsp
Coconut Oil/Vegetable Oil – 3 tbsp
Curry leaves – few springs
* Grind all the ingredients given under marination (except turmeric powder and salt) with little water, rub goat pieces with the ground ingredients, add salt & turmeric powder, keep for at least 1/2 an hour
* Transfer to a pressure cooker , cook in medium heat till 1 whistle heard, turn heat to medium-low , cook for another 1/2 an hour ( 2-3 whistles are heard)
* In an other pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds and fennel seeds, add sliced onion when the mustard seeds crackles.Saute onion till brown, add coriander powder and red chili powder then lower the heat.
* Add the cooked meat to the fried onion , pour any leftover stock from the pressure cooker, may add some water (or coconut milk) to this and cook for another 15 minutes in low heat.
* Add curry leaves , sprinkle meat masala powder (if using) , stir and switch off heat.
* Serve hot with Appom, Rice, Roti or Bread.
That’s my little bunny 😊
Belated Vishu and Easter wishes to all !