Got attracted towards these Jello Pinwheels – a very colorful dessert, while searching for some recipes in the net, Was keen to try it as its a super easy & real quick to make dessert.
NA was super excited to taste these freak looking bites 🙂
For making these You’ll need
Jello – any flavor or color you like – 1 Packet (85 gm Approx)
and some Mini Marshmallow’s – about 3/4 cup
* Line a flat medium sized Tray (Cookie Tray ) with an aluminium foil , grease with butter or use a Non stick cooking spray.
* Stir 1/2 cup of hot water to the Jello contents, stir to dissolve the contents completely.
* Add the Marshmallow’s to it and microwave for a minute , take out and stir to combine till its dissolved and become frothy.
(Check if its dissolved completely , if not heat in microwave for another 45 seconds to completely dissolve and combine)
* Pour this mixture to the prepared (Greased) Pan and freeze for 40 to 50 Minutes.
* Slowly run a knife through the ends and , try lifting the sides first before trying to roll’em.
* Using a sharp knife or any thread (as shown in the video) cut in to 1 inch sized round pieces (Size as desirable)
* Serve or Refrigerate.
I had fun making these with NA.
Am sure any kid who can read the instructions can make these too.
Its a fun treat for kids. 🙂
Here is the Youtube Link – making of Jello Pinwheels.