Is it Halloween today ? This is the question that I have been answering NA for almost a month now, she asks this everyday when she wakes up in the morning, from the time she started seeing Costumes for sale in stores, she’s eagerly waiting for Halloween day to dress up like her favorite Princess “Elsa” from the Movie ” Frozen “
when asked she told she’s scared if those ghost would become “REAL”
(I made these with half the quantity given below – gives up to 30 small Sized Cookies)
* Preheat the Oven to 200 Degree F
*Beat Egg whites in a clean and dry bowl (Beaters should be dry too) , add Salt or Cream of Tartar and continue beating in low speed till the egg whites hold soft peaks.
* Continue beating in a medium to high speed, while adding powdered sugar little at a time until the whites can hold stiff peaks.
* Transfer to a piping bag and pipe’em to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
* Use some Candy Eyes as shown in Joy of Baking or may use some mini-chocolate chips to press’em carefully in to each Meringue cookies. I used some chocolate dessert toppers.
* Bake in 200 Degree preheated Oven for 1 hour , till they look dry and turns crispy. Leave these in the oven for some more time (2 to 3 Hour’s) then transfer to an air tight container.
hence things like – Baking temperature , Clean and dry vessels and Beaters, Careful separation of Egg-whites from the Yolks and proper storage of the Cookies is important.
Watch You tube video – Joy Of Baking – Below
If planning to make these for the first time.