* Drain and dip these semi – cooked florets in the batter.
* Heat oil in a non stick pan , shallow fry these batter – coated florets ,till light brown and looks crispy from out side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
For the sauce/Gravy
* In an other pan , heat 2 Tb Sp oil (may use the same oil in which the florets were fried)
add first the chopped garlic pieces , followed by onion , saute just for few minutes in high heat.
*Add in the capsicum / peppers and stir in high heat for another few minutes (3 minutes Approx) and then add Red chili Powder (if using)
* Add then the sauces (tomato sauce , soy sauce) and then the fried florets , stir till the florets are nicely coated with the gravy/sauce , keeping heat in medium to low.
it makes the gravy little thick but it may spoil the color and look of the dish….so its optional
* Add a pinch of salt , stir and keep the heat to medium-low , may sprinkle little water (it helps to combine all flavors well) cook for 5 minutes and switch off the heat.
*Transfer to a serving bowl , garnish with chopped green onion.
Serve with fried rice.